Monday, July 14, 2008

The first day of Emily's vacation week at the hospital

On the way downtown this morning, I managed to take this on the highway without wrecking, I just hadta.

Emily got a cool room overlooking the bay. There happened to be a rainbow when we got here, a full one at that. I've never seen the end of a rainbow, so, I hadsta take a picture of both halves of it.



I took this one yesterday. I'm just sticking it on here 'cause I don't feel like making anudder entry. This is Timbalero, he's the coolest. He's about 2 and a half, if I remember right. Pepe said when he's around four he's gonna sell him and retire. I think he said supm around 250,000, wow. He is the nicest, friendliest stallion I've met.

Listening to: The air from some thing the nurse is using to dry/apply glue to Emily's head under the sensor thingys.

John

No comments: