Thursday, July 10, 2008

I found some old pictures

This and the next picture are from a within a few days of Annie pannie being born. I don't remember exactly. It makes me think of the genetic aspect of horses. They come out of mommy and are walking in a few minutes. This to me is a sign of an incredibly strong, capable animal. It is just another reason to make me boggle about what they have become. I would like to see wild horses. I don't know if there are any anymore. Now, it seems, they are spoiled, pampered, pets. This, I guess, in the big picture is a justifiable trade-off. They are kept, as pets, in stalls and small pastures and expected to perform for their owners whims.


Ok, on a lighter note, this is an old picture, again I don't remember, but Jordan was still a small(er) puppy. I could actually hold him like a sweet, little baby and yes, the sun is in my face, but that is no excuse for my ugly bastardness.

Just like humans, he was adorable as a sweet baby, before he growed up and became an annoying pain in the arse. It really is a case of being a victim of yer environment. If he were given any training and discipline (oorah!), he would now be an awesome dog. Instead he's a farm dog who runs loose and has no manners. He stays in the fence, when you open the gate, that's cool. However, that's about it. You can expect muddy paws on you if it just rained, or whatever you put on the ground will be kidnapped and chewed, or if you pet him you will get chewed.

Anyway, I guess I'm not feeling too positive this morning. I do miss putting on camis and quizzing the guy with the M-60 about how he loads it or what he would do if a certain scenario happened. Even more, I miss running. I loved it and hated it. It was perfect for a morning like this. I could run and hate it and it sucked, but it made me feel better, accomplished, strong, tired for a frickin reason fer a change.

Listening to: Time Bomb, by Godsmack.

No comments: