Friday, July 18, 2008

Another quiet morning alone

The lazy arses are still sleeping as usual, so after starting the dishwasher, I made a spoh-u-tea and some peenee buhr toast. I retired to the table on the back porch. I was enjoying the peace and queit and awesome scenery of our backyard when I spotted a little lizard chillin on the screen. We conversed a bit until I started playing with my camera phone.
This screened canopy thing has really made our backyard a 'living space'. It's so nice to sit out here without the sun frying your brain. It's also nice to come out here in the evening without the frickin skeeters suckin you dry. The screen/canopy doesn't obscure the view either, if anything, it frames it.
Different camera settings, this is negative I'm guessing. I played with the timer, too, so my pictures didn't hafta be the MyS view. Well, they still are, I guess, with the exception of the outstretched arm adjacent to the picture.
Black and white, so thoughtful looking, huh? Ok, maybe not, I thought I could pull it off.

Listening to: I've Seen All Good People, by Yes.

No comments: