Saturday, August 30, 2008

Finally

Sex sells, so I will start this post with two flies doin' it. Yeah, that's hot.

Ok, so I am finally posting some pictures of the new farm. Much work and exhaustion has kept me from taking many pictures. We were here for a few weeks, actually, before Emily's dad gave me this new phone with a frickin awesome camera, 3mp even, to replace my not-working and the tech support knuckleheads couldn't do anything for me Samsung phone. I have been loving this phone and it's capabilities for weeks now, but have been too exhausted to get into my picture-takin', blog-writin' zone.
Me madre came to visit, so I get to see and even drive my old truck. I frickin love that truck. Can you believe there was actually a 35 foot tree smack dab in the middle of this awesome view. I hated that tree blocking my view, so when Jack (Emily's dad) came to visit, he bringed his chain saw and we did an autopsy on it, ah, so much better. I love old trees and we still have several, but that one was just in a frickin stoopid spot, so it hadta go.
Turning a bit to the right is the pool right out the back door, I love it. It is so easy to just walk out and take a dip any time of the day. There are also two of the beautiful old trees. Oh yeah, the tree we removed was one-a them tall, skinny, cedar trees. It wasn't a big, beautiful oak tree or anything. If that were in my view, I wouldn't have minded, because it would be a part of my view. But, just one tall skinny tree on one side of a walkway looks dumm. It was just a nice place for big spiders to drape a web across the path.
This is looking to the left. Our driveway, the neighbor behind us's driveway, and then the neighbor next door's barn and backyard.
Annie pannie hanging out by the fence that we put across at the end of the deck.


Listening to: It could be sweet, by Portishead.

John

No comments: