Sunday, July 1, 2007

Strong but ain't in no kinda hurry ta git nowhar

I got up early today and yesterday to work on my truck so I could help my father-in-law in the garage. I only changed the plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, and air filter, but I had to split it between the two mornings. The truck is so much happier, though. TGB's dad took care of the truck, but it looked like the plugs, etc. hadn't been changed in a while.

While I was test-driving it, mostly 'cause I just felt like going for an early-morning drive through this beautiful country up here, I thought again about something, another reason why I am so happy to be blessed with this truck. It is like me, very strong but in no hurry to get anywhere. It has no problem moving it's 5,000 pound arse, even when it's loaded down as it is now, but it isn't in a hurry. I love that truck.

It looks like Butch is up and at 'em so I guess I'm gonna' head on out to the geerage.

Listening to: Beer In Mexico, by Kenny Chesney

No comments: