Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Supm good I wanna share

I was reading someone's blog about a recent sailing race they were a guest on and I wanted to grab a snippet because I like the way he thinks.

***
The wind was howling but, in the case of a 25 ton, steel boat, that’s not a bad thing. The crew concentrated on keeping the boat moving at a rapid pace, I concentrated on keeping my internal contents where they were; the effects of the previous night’s excursions a constant reminder of my fragile state. Giver that I am, I thought long and hard about how I might best contribute to the efforts being put forth by the other ten members of the crew. My careful and studied analysis left me with but a single conclusion: I should stay the hell out of the way. So, in a selfless expression, I went back to bed for a nap.

Listening to: Drift an Die, by Puddle of Mudd

No comments: