Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I need to chart this fatigue

Huh, huh...beaver.

I think I's gonna make an Excel file er supm to chart this fatigue. I am finally feeling a bit motivated today. I did a terrible job of shaving Merlin, did the dishes, and partially cleaned the kitchen. I taked a shower before I did some laundering activities, and then I put the sheets on the daybed down here in da office. I called NAVHOSPJAX about my 18-month physical at the end of January and SunTrust about my online access difficulties. Now, I think I could make that Excel file. However, I am feeling whooped so I think I will take a break in hopes of getting my 10th wind so I can do more stuff.

Last weekend, I didn't even get the kids because I was feeling so damn wiped out. This weekend, I had decided, 'f-it' I ain't gonna bodder wit da house, I'll just let it be a mess. However, now that I am, thankfully, feeling the sparks of a combustion cycle, I do want to use some energies to tidy up. I really want to pass on to them some concept of tidyness and responsibility.

Ok, I'm tired. I fink I's gonna rest now for round two. ding, ding.

Listening to: Bathwater, by No Doubt.

No comments: