Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Scrambling too much to be so damn tired

She has one of the nicest asses I have ever seen.

But, anyway, I am frickin exhausted fer real. Usually this fatigue keeps me floating just above worn out. I walk through most days ready to lay down and take a nap at any available opportunity. Now, I am not floating just above anymore. I'm frickin wiped.

Emily' parents are planning to arrive tomorrow. So, this is bad timing for me to be so tired. I still gots to clean my bathroom, straighten the office, and the living room. I still need to do another coat, but I basically finished the table on the back porch and made it somewhat presentable back there.


Ok, I'm gonna put this in the public Blog. This part doesn't needs ta be in here.

Listening to: Korn on Planet 9-6-1 streaming radio from Atlanta.

No comments: