Monday, October 29, 2007

If I were to have a horse

He'd be just like Cupid. I frickin love this horse. He's the horse version of me and my truck. He's not quite ugly, mildly good-looking, not old but not young either, plenty strong but ain't in no hurry to get no whar, and he's got the coolest frickin mane. It's really thick and unmanageable so they keep it short so it makes this frickin awesome mohawk. Damn, it looks tough. I might consider the idea of having a horse like Cupid, however, nowadays, having a horse is too much of a luxury and thus very expensive. If I could have a bedroll on my saddle and sleep on a patch of dirt, I would do it in a heartbeat.

This is the same reason I won't bother getting another bike. It's become too much of a luxury and subsequently it has become a pain in the arse. Therefore, I will stick to my dream of having something to float on and maybe one day a sailboat. I sure do enjoy visiting Cupid and the other horseys and petting their heads. I am also hoping to get the kids involved in horsey activities. Truthfully, I expect Neriah to be a jock so he will likely have a sport to keep him occupied. Rhianna, on the other hand, I expect to be the gorgeous bookworm type, so I want her to have an interest to shield her from the influence of the other teenage girls and the stoopid boys who will lie to her to enrage her dad and cause him to hafta be the good bad guy.

Listening to: Regular People (conceit), by Pantera

No comments: