Sunday, October 7, 2007

Good morning

Listening to: Heel Over Head, by Puddle of Mudd

I slept so nicely and woke up very nicely, too. I am up alone, nutn new. I just had a cup of coffee and a piece of the fabulous cake that Emily made. I saw it on the cover of a magazine at the grocery sto and thought it looked good, so she made it.

She is sleeping still. She is still getting up earlier than usual. I hasta go get her up in a bit so she can get ready to go to da beach. We is gonna go pick up my kids and take them to Anna Maria island. I am really looking forward to it because it is not a frequented beach, so the shells are not picked over, thus they are actually whole. We even saw live sand dollars the last time we went there.

Ok, I is gonna go do a bit more unpacking before I wake her up. I am still not done. Thankfully, she isn't either, from her move down here from KY. It takes the pressure off me. The house being a mess isn't entirely my fault. ;)

Listening to: Whatever, by Godsmack

No comments: