Monday, September 24, 2007

I am so happy

Ok, I's gonna start supm new. I's gonna put what I's listening to at the start and finish of each entry.

Listening to: Situation, by Godsmack

I love my new home. My new roommate is the coolest, I actually feel at home here, the location is the best, and I have internet on my computer again, so I can sit here and enjoy my morning coffee as I write some thoughts in my blizog.

I am up alone, the usual. It works out good because I am up to ensure Emily and her friend Marci are up to go to the beach. I'm not going because Emily said that, although I am an ok roommate, I am repulsive to look at for long periods and she hates me, or supm like that.

I need to get a few things outta my truck anyway and rest, rest, rest. After moving what little stuff I have left yesterday, I am frickin wiped out.

Listening to: The Ocean, by Led Zeppelin

No comments: