Monday, May 26, 2008

The pool in da 'hood.

This morning, I woke up and did my usual walking the dogs routine and was about to lay back down. Then, I decided that I should go to the pool before everyone waked up and flooded the place, since it's Memorial Day, ya' know. So, I put on my swim trunks, grabbed a towel and the book I'm currently reading and headed for the spot pictured above. There was only a dad, grandmother, and child group there when I arrived. Two more eye candies arrived to sunbathe. I layed in the shade, alternating between reading and napping, for a while. Then, I turned my chair around and basked in the sun for about twenty minutes before refreshing myself in the perfectly temperate water. As a huge cloud came to block out the sun for prolly 5 or ten minutes, it was a bit too cool for shade for me, so I leaved. I came back home and taked a shower. Just like yesterday, it was quite nice.

Listening to: Last Payday, by Harry Connick Jr.

John

No comments: